Founded in 1962 by Ralph M. Benjamin, with only one truck and a kitchen table office, Benjamin Plumbing, Inc. has grown to become an award-winning, second generation, family-owned plumbing business serving the greater Madison, Wisconsin area.
Now under the leadership of his son Dale, Benjamin Plumbing continues to have strong customer and employee loyalty and a trusted reputation for quality and service by both our residential and commercial plumbing clients.
Benjamin Plumbing is the recipient of multiple NARI CotY Awards, the 2016 NARI Ace Award for Achievement in Consumer Excellence, Best of Houzz 2017 in client satisfaction, and Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016. Visit http://www.benjaminplumbing.com/awards for more information.
Benjamin Plumbing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the City of Madison Affirmative Action plan. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities to apply to help us meet and satisfy binding public contracting AA goals.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components ensuring that proper codes and requirements are met.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned supported and graded.
- Identify and use proper tools to perform job efficiently.
- Track materials used on job site, submit paperwork in a neat, timely manner.
- Perform job safely.
- Test work for leaks before leaving job site.
- Communicate well with supervisor.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Project a positive image of Benjamin Plumbing.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess and maintain a Master or Journeyman License issued by the State of Wisconsin.
- Must understand and demonstrate proficient knowledge in water distribution and waste water disposal.
- Must possess and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks, resolve problems and prioritize.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Must be able to maneuver in tight places and lift up to 100#.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and a driving record that meets our insurance company’s requirements.
- Competitive compensation above both local and national averages for position
- Medical Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
Job Type : Full-time non-exempt