Waunakee Remodeling, Inc.
|Job Title||Window Installer||FLSA Status||Non-Exempt|
|Department||42 – Windows & Doors||Revised Date||2/14/17|
|Reports to (Title)||Window Technician/Supervisor|
- An Installer ensures work site set up, performs basic to routine window or door installations and removal, and performs work site tear down and cleanup of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines.
- Install window and door products in accordance with Company standards and processes.
- Effectively prepare the job site for set up and tear down.
- Collaborate with Lead Installer or Field Technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies, proper tear outs and installation techniques.
- Build and sustain positive homeowner relations and assist in meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Plan continual self-learning and development of skills.
- Adhere to proper safety techniques at all times while maintaining a clean and orderly job site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years general carpentry experience preferred.
- A valid Wisconsin driver’s license and an excellent driving record is desired.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and operate machinery. The employee is occasionally required to sit and to frequently must squat, stoop or kneel, reach above the head and reach forward. The employee continuously uses hand strength to grasp tools and climbs on to ladders. The employee will frequently bend or twist at the neck and trunk more than the average person while performing the duties of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally will lift and/or move up to 90 lbs. The employee will sometimes push/pull items such as tables, scaffolds, and cabinets. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and the ability to focus.
- The offsite physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Frequently requires the use of personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to noise, heights and hazardous materials.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- This is a non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for overtime.
- Hourly rate is commensurate on experience.
- Position comes with excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Life, Disability, 401k and paid time off.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate. Waunakee Remodeling is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.