Seasoned Residential Construction Project Manager
Architectural Building Arts, Inc.
Architectural Building Arts (ABA), an award-winning residential design-build remodeling company, seeks a seasoned RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTION MANAGER to lead our talented production team and deliver exceptional client service and projects that meet the ABA standards for craftsmanship.
The specific responsibilities held by this position include, but not be limited to:
- Pre-construction preparation
- Creating and revising project schedules
- Managing & development trades and supplier relationships
- Tracking and monitoring project costs and WIP reporting
- Mentoring & developing your team
- Hiring & training production staff
- Production safety, compliance and quality control
- Management and oversight of Buildertrend construction software
This position will interface with the sales, estimating and design teams during the pre-construction phase and with the production and accounting teams until the project’s completion.
Successful candidates will:
- Have extensive knowledge in the remodeling and construction trades including; procedures, techniques, equipment, materials, specifications, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety and applicable building codes and zoning ordinances
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a time, meeting deadlines, procuring materials, planning and forecasting labor needs
- Strong computer skills - experience in working with MS Office, MAC Operating System, Project Manager and Accounting software, Builder trend or related Construction Management software experience
To Apply, Click HERE