Residential Lead Carpenter
W. E. Davies & Sons Remodeling
If you're the team member we're looking for, you love leading residential remodeling projects and being part of a team! You have strong communication, carpentry, and supervision skills, and love a busy environment.
You'll be a key player at our 3rd-generation remodeling company, focusing on additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and small renovations. You will be responsible for setting an appropriate work pace, ensuring high quality workmanship, and maintaining a safe jobsite.
You'll have 5+ years of remodeling experience, and be responsible for 5 major roles with W.E. Davies & Sons in our Madison/McFarland-based office:
- Look at a project and know what needs to be done, as well as lead the work - this is a working manager position
- Lead your team to complete high-quality remodeling projects
- Mentor and train your team on carpentry skills
- Communicate easily with homeowners and sub-contractors
- Communicate easily with estimating & scheduling to make sure things stay on track
You'll need to be well-presented, trustworthy, have a growth mindset, and love to create success for yourself and others. You'll be eager to take this opportunity learn and grow, help others and create beautiful spaces - and have fun!
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience and expertise
- Great company culture and work environment
- 401K plan employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
You'll be joining a great team, who cares about each other and has fun!
IS THIS YOU? APPLY NOW!
Please note: There are several steps to the application process. Once you have submitted your resume, you will receive a phone call and/or an email with instructions. If you do not receive a phone call or email, please contact Kyle Davies at Kyle@wedavies.com.