Architectural Building Arts, Inc.
What will make your next position a great fit for you?
- Being part of a team with integrity.
- Working with team members and leadership who welcome and value your input.
- A Company that is reliable and reputable and stands by its commitments.
- Mentors and Leaders who “walk the talk.”
We’ve been in business since 1989 and our team of passionate, skilled professionals are recognized as the best in their fields as designers, estimators, project managers and carpenters. Enjoy some of our projects, and read about our team members, some of whom have been with us for 20+ years.
“ABA invests in me, my growth and development and they really care about me, my family and my wellbeing.” Ken Hahn, Project Manager
We are looking for an Estimator who will oversee the preparation of residential construction project estimates, budgets, and change orders for small jobs to whole-house projects. You will work directly with Sales during the bid proposal and estimating phase for new clients and with the Production Manager and Project Manager(s) during the build phase scoping and pricing change orders as well as monitoring budget accuracy throughout the project.
If you have these qualifications, we would love to talk with you:
- Two or more years’ experience in pricing and/or contracting small to whole-home residential remodeling projects.
- Demonstrated experience in specifying and ordering construction materials and special-order items for projects.
- Basic understanding of construction methods and procedures with the ability to read and analyze plans and to write clear and concise specifications.
- General knowledge of remodeling structural issues and the ability to communicate effectively with Engineers, Architects, and property owners.
- Strong computer skills with basic understanding of (Excel, Word, Pages, Numbers).
- Proficient communicating, negotiating, & organizing skills.
- Possess working knowledge of estimating & costing for remodeling.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually.
- Must provide an insured vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to work flexible hours that include extended periods of time working at a desk.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to talking with you.
ABA is an equal-opportunity employer.