Bill Butler Builders is looking for carpenters to join our team. Experience is preferred but not required. Applicant needs good communication and customer service skills. Applicant must be able to do simple math, problem solving skills, and should be detail oriented that will be proud in the work they do. You must have a reliable mode of transportation in order to be on different jobsites by 7 am. Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction preferred.
Job site duties can include: Framing, finish work, window & door installation, siding & roofing, and demolition.
- High school graduates with English speaking background
- Paid by the hour...Experience will determine starting wage
- 40 hours a week (M-Th: 7-4:30pm and F: 7-11am)
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Can be asked to work off the ground and in tight spaces
- Be able to follow jobsite health and safety standards
- Will have to supply personal tools (Bags, hammer, tape measure, pry bar, etc.)