Assistant Product Manager
THEBCO Windows, Doors, and Siding
Production Manager / Window Tech
Full Time, Permanent Position
The Assistant Production Manager / Window Tech is responsible for supporting the Production Manager with installation projects beyond the point of contract acceptance including measurements, ordering, supply planning, crew scheduling, and customer satisfaction and window and door service.
* Primarily responsible for re-measuring and ordering project materials including windows and doors.
* Works with production staff to assist with scheduling and follow-up for projects.
* Works with field staff to relay important project information.
Field Support and Service Tech
* Orders and maintains supplies for window and door service procedures.
* Responsible for servicing installed products for warranty or repairs.
* Work with field staff on projects as needed.
* Visit with homeowners for service or installation support.
* Must have past experience with window and door installation.
* Beneficial experience includes: ability to learn and adapt to our processes, ability to replace glass with glazing beads, pivot pins, balances, shoes, etc. on vinyl windows.
Work involves approximately 70% field time, including some physical labor when required and 30% office time.
Organized and efficient with excellent communication skills throughout all levels of an organization and the general public. Ability to work without supervision, self-starter. Ability to work productively with our leadership team. Must have general understanding of the home remodeling business and window and door installation process.