Administration Assistant-Front Desk
Waunakee Remodeling, Inc.
|Job Title||Administrative Assistant – Front desk||FLSA Status||Non-Exempt|
|Department||91 – Office||Revised Date||2/11/2019|
|Reports to (Title)||Controller|
- Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The administrative assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, assisting management team with tasks, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. Hours are 8:30am-5pm M-F.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer multi line phone system in a pleasant, positive and helpful manner.
- Greet walk-in customers with a positive image and make sure there is someone to answer their questions.
- Sort, date and distribute daily mail.
- Prepare & mail: thank you cards, neighbor letters, surveys, and all AP checks.
- Assist management team with assigned tasks.
- Provide backup assistance to Accounts Payable department and preform some regular AP duties to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Manage all City of Madison permits.
- Track use of consumable installation products.
- Break down job binders upon project completion for filing.
- Maintain office supplies and purchase as needed according to a budget and approval from controller.
- Maintain adequate office and break room supplies and office postage machine.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years minimum office administration experience with multi-line phone system is preferred.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office 365 (excel, outlook, word) and customer management software such as CRM.
- Exposure to accounting duties is ideal.
- Experience with Sage 300 CRM is a plus.
- Knowledge of product line or willingness to learn.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Employee signature constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.